Putting on stockings gets easier over time, but it’s definitely a skill that can take a little bit of practice. For those of you who are unsure of how to put on a pair of stockings, or have previously tried and snagged them, I have put together a quick guide.
Before I start, it’s important to note that a good suspender belt is recommended to keep your stockings in place. I have written a guide on choosing a good quality suspender belt, which you can find by clicking here. Since publishing this post, I have also released my own line of suspender belts, which are specifically designed to keep you stockings up, check them out here.
Let’s get started!
1. Put your suspender belt on
2. Gently slip your hand into the stocking, and gather up the length of the stocking
3. Put your toes into the end of the stocking, adjust as required
4. Pull the stocking up, until it reaches the top of your thigh
5. Place the button on the inside of your stocking and the metal clip on the outside of the stocking. The stocking should sit between the button and metal clip
6. Push the button into the metal clip and slide it down to the bottom
7. Adjust the suspender belt strap length to suit
Remember to be gentle and check your hands and feet for dry skin. Enjoy wearing your stockings!